Faith Presbyterian Church Is 50 Years Old!
Year of Jubilee Celebration is January 11-12, 2020
Faith Presbyterian Church was chartered as an official congregation on December 21, 1969. In honor of our 50th birthday, we are throwing a party! Save January 11-12, 2020, on your calendar. Saturday evening we will gather for a dinner (5:30 p.m.) and celebration (7:00 p.m.). Sunday morning will be a special time of worship. Former Faith pastors Peter, Dan, Joan, Jim, Quinn & Patrick will all be with us to help us celebrate! Other special events to mark the occasion include:
· Congregational timeline down our hallway (we want you to participate!)
· Special Christmas ornament for purchase to mark the occasion
· Memorial tree to remember those from our congregation who have passed away
· Opportunity to hear the perspectives of our faithful founding members
· CREW Reunion!
· All-church photograph on Sunday morning (Jan. 12) between services
· Time-capsule reveal!
Sign up for the Saturday evening dinner. Sign up in the Welcome Center at church or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (let us know how many to expect). RSVP’s for Saturday’s dinner are required. Deadline to RSVP is Sunday, December 29.