Click here for the PDF verstion of Staffing for the Future
Faith Presbyterian Church
Congregational Forums on Staffing for the Future
With the retirement of Pastor Jim Zazzera we are presented with the opportunity to once again think about our long-range staffing needs here at Faith. Our Session has appointed a Transition Team to lead this important work. We need the input of the congregation in this process. Therefore, we invite all members of the Faith community to join us for one of the following identical forums here in Link Hall.
- Monday, September 17th @ 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23rd @ 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 1st @ 7:00 p.m.
When you come we will be eager to hear your responses to the following questions. It will be most helpful if you spend some time reflecting on your answers before you come. We also encourage you to write down your answers and turn this sheet in at the forum. There is no need to include your name, but you are welcome to do so if you like. Thank you for your participation in this important discernment process.
Questions About our Ministry:
Our Mission Statement reads: A Community Loving Christ, Building Disciples, Serving All.
- Where do you see the Spirit of God especially at work here, in each of these areas? (i.e. What excites you about what God seems to be doing here recently?)
- Which part of our mission statement (above) needs more attention these days? Why?
Questions About Our Future:
- What is one aspect of Faith Presbyterian Church that you hope never changes?
- Where do you envision Christ wants to take us in the coming years, and what would need to change or grow for us to follow him there?
Questions About our Staff Ministry Team:
- What area of the congregation’s ministry needs more staff attention?
Do you have suggestions for the Session as we plan the staff profile for the future?