Moral Values Program (MVP)
Faith church partners with MVP through our Children and Families Youth ministry. For more information contact Pastor Brett Shoemaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or see the MVP website by clicking here.
The mission of the Moral Values Program (MVP) is to build stronger youth by focusing on five guiding principles:
* Courtesy * Integrity * Perseverance * Self-Control * Indomitable Spirit *
The goals of the program are to:
- PROTECT children from neglect and abuse
- PROVIDE for their physical and emotional needs
- IMPROVE their academic performance
- OFFER the moral guidance necessary to help them realize their potential as socially conscious and productive members of the community.